Ascott Star is situated in the prime location of Kuala Lumpur city center. The luxurious serviced residence nestled within the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur and strategically positioned near major amenities including shopping malls, hotels, nightclubs and offices all are concentrated in this area. In a walking distance from Ascott Star Residence, about 200 meters away, is one of the famous shopping malls, Avenue K and located in the same area is KLCC Putra LRT Station. From there, you can just walk down some steps into the basement to reach to the majestic Petronas Twin Towers.
Overall, this exclusive serviced residence is located in the perimeters of the fiercely cosmopolitan area and strategically positioned near major roads and highways letting the residents travel outside of KL easily.
Residents can be spoiled by the great amenities & myriad lifestyle of retail excitement at your doorstep. You can surround yourself with great standards of living and lifestyle as where many multinational companies are based, surrounded with great connectivity all within few kilometers away.
Due to its strategic location, there are many train stations and roads connectivity to access to Ascott Star, KL.
• Jalan Yap Kwan Seng • Jalan Mayang • Jalan Pinang • Jalan P.Ramlee • Jalan Sultan Ismail
• Jalan Ampang • Jalan Conlay
• KLCC LRT Station (1.8k km) • Ampang Park LRT Station (2.4 km) • Bukit Nenas Monorail Station (2.1 km) • Raja Chulan Monorail Station (2.1km) • Bukit Bintang MRT Station (1.5 km) • KL Sentral (Interchange Station)
Ascott Star is one of the tallest high-end luxury condominiums. It is located in KL, near KLCC and Avenue K - walking distance, no need transportation. The fun part of this residence will be the KLCC view and Genting Highland view. MRT and LRT station is also a-walking-distance from here. Besides the residential tower, you also get the commercial building (not connected) which will be filled with retail stores in the future.
Besides that, the facilities are as huge as 100,000 sqft with 3 sky parks for you to indulge. All units are fully furnished.
• Star Walk Of Fame poised to be the next tourist landmark in Malaysia
• Star Walk Of Fame endorsed by DBKL & Ministry of Tourism.
• Accessible to KLCC, Avenue K, LRT and proposed MRT stations
• Prime location – walking distance to KLCC, Public Transport, Grade A Office & Banks
• An integrated mixed development comprising of 1 Signature Retail, and 3 Residential Towers
• Signature retail F&B/Entertainment hub will feature proposed Michelin Starred and celebrity restaurants, Madam Tussauds, Entertainment museums, art theatres, Music Clubs, Theme restaurants, gourmet coffee cafes, Delicatessen and Gourmet food store
• Investment bite sizes at affordable pricing compared to other developments in KLCC
• One of the tallest high-end luxury condominiums in KLCC
• 100,000sf of facilities with 3 sky parks
• Branded & quality fittings for the units
Ascott Star Residence is a freehold development that offers an array of unit design to cater various requirements. There are 7 types of layouts to choose from 1 to 3 bedrooms and 1 to 2 bedrooms choices with unit size ranging from 679 sq. ft. to 1,335 sq. ft. and all types are semi-furnished.
As the name suggests, the facilities are also rated 5 stars because they have high-end and modern facilities for its residents. You can indulge in the facilities and have a great time as well with your friends & family.
• Outdoor Playground • Reading Room • Child Play Area • Chill Out Area • Gym Area • Dance/Yoga Room • Kickboxing Room • Reflective Pool • Kids' Pool • Pool • Link Bridge • Jacuzzi • Pool Deck • Floating Cabana • Rock Garden • Koi Pond • Pre-Function • Sports Lounge • VIP KTV 1 • VIP KTV 2 • KTV Room 1 • KTV Room 2 • KTV Room 3 • Outdoor Pavilion/BBQ Lounge • Hammock Garden • Banquet Room • Hydrotherapy Shower • Surau (M) • Surau (F) • Laundromat • Convenience Store • Management Office • Meeting Room • Changing Room (M) • Changing Room (F) • Toilet (M) • Toilet (F)
• Sun Deck • Lap Pool • Pool Deck • Changing Room (F) • Changing Room (M) • Lift Lobby
Alpine Return Sdn Bhd is a 50:50 joint venture company incorporate to own and develop a 4.12 acre site located at prime location in the Central Business District. We are backed by two of the most reputable property developers in Malaysia – Symphony Life Berhad ( before was known as Bolton Berhad) and United Malayan Land Berhad (UM Land). Apart from the financial leverage of the two entities, our shareholders bring to the development a wealth of experience in the property development , including development of niche high-end vertical residences such as:
By Symphony Life:
The Tijani 2 North at Bukit Tunku
Arata at Bukit Tunku
Surin at Tanjung Bungah
Tower 28 at Taman Tasik Prima
The Award winning Six Ceylon at Jalan Bukit Ceylon
By Um Land:
Seri Bukit Ceylon at Jalan Bukit Ceylon
Suasana Sentral Loft at KL Sentral
Suasana Bangsar in the affluent suburb of Jalan Bangsar
Suasana Bukit Ceylon at Jalan Bukit Ceylon
Somerset Puteri Harbour at Nusajaya
From RM 585K
Segambut Signature Suites From 563 sqft
From RM 1.12M
Kepong Condominium From 1743 sqft
From RM 666K
Cheras Service Residences From 897 sqft
From RM 723K
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail Serviced Residence
From RM 650K
KL City Centre Serviced suites From 555 sqft
From RM 851K
Wangsa Maju Condominium From 1447 sqft
From RM 1.20M
KL City Centre Luxury Condominium/Serviced Re... From 630 sqft
From RM 670K
Wangsa Maju Condominium From 1085 sqft
Key takeaway: Ruma 33, Glomac...Continue reading
Key takeaway: IJM Land has agr...Continue reading
IJM Land sets its next jewel i...Continue reading
Key takeaway: Due to overwhelm...Continue reading
Forest Heights has become one...Continue reading
Key takeaway: On the 7th of J...Continue reading